Hot air circulation drying oven uses a low noise and high temperature proof axial flow blower and an automatic temperature control system. The whole circulation system is the fully enclosed to make that the heat efficiency of the drying oven increases from 3~7% of the traditional drying oven to 35~45% of the present one. The highest heat efficiency can reach 50%. The successful design of hot air circulation drying oven makes that the hot air circulation drying oven in our country catch the advanced level both at home and abroad.
1.The heat source can be steam, electricity, far infrared, or steam+electricity. Customer can select one of the heating ways in accordance with practical conditions.
2.Temperature of operation: 50-140℃ for steam, maximum temperature will be 150℃.
1.50-350℃ for electricity or far infrared
2.There are automatic and computer control systems for customer selection.
3.The normal pressure of steam will be 0.02-0.8Mpa (0.2-8kg/cm2).
4.The equipped power of electric heater will be 15kw Calculated with model I and the operational power to be used will be 5-8kw/h.
5.For special requirement, please indicate in order.
6.The price of non-standard oven shall be discussed additionally.
7.If the operation temperature is more than 140℃ or less than 60℃, please indicate it in order.
8.The size of drying trolly and tray is standardized. They can be exchanged each other.
9.The size of drying tray: 460*640*45(mm)
1. Microcomputer control for precise temperature control;
2. Made of double-layer stainless steel, it has good insulation effect and saves energy;
3. Equipped with inlet lid to facilitate the installation of auto loader;
4. Adopting "hot air down-blowing type" and "air cyclone exhausting", it can evenly disperse hot air, stabilize temperature and improve drying efficiency;
5. There are overheating safety protection devices to reduce accidents caused by human or mechanical failures;
6. Automatic start/stop timer one week to achieve power saving purposes;
7. With safety protection devices such as over-temperature overload;
8. The barrel is designed with a sight glass, which has good sealing and convenient for material clearing;
9. There are suction box, tripod, door magnet, magnetic base, fan inlet filter, hot air collector, exhaust air filter for optional;
10. Optional ladders for DF15000 or above;
11. When the high temperature type is selected, the whole machine is fully insulated;
Hot air dryer, Hot air drying system - All industrial
Hot Air Dryer Machine
Small Hot Air Food Dryer Machine as Vegetable/Fruit Drying
What are the key characteristics of a hot-air dryer? - mo's corner
Hot Air Dryers : Plastics Technology
Basic Hot Air Dryer Design | CTG Clean
Industrial Hot Air Dryer
What are the best straws for the environment?
- 1、Nov 3, 2019 - So, naturally, all reusable straws are a much better alternative than ... of times to match the environmental footprint of a single-use plastic bag
- 2、Nov 3, 2019 - So, naturally, all reusable straws are a much better alternative than ... of times to match the environmental footprint of a single-use plastic bag
- 3、Buy Eco Friendly Green Straws, Bulk Pack of 200 Plastic Green Environment ... PERFECT SIZE FOR LIQUIDS These clear plastic straws made with ecopure
- 4、The data shows that metal straws have a lower carbon footprint, and are therefore better for the environment than paper straws, only if they are used minimum 128
- 5、Apr 20, 2020 - After testing 13 different reusable straws, we've found the most comfortable, easy-to-clean reusable straw for everyday use. Here's what we
- 6、The Most Eco Friendly Alternative For Plastic Straws. Made From The Bottom Of ... Perfect For Bars, Hotels And Restaurants. Make Your Drinks, Cocktails, Juices
What are pasta straws?
- 1、Oct 9, 2019 - People around the world are using alternatives to plastic straws such as bamboo, glass, and in Italy—they're drinking from pasta straws!
- 2、Details. Ditch plastic straws for good with this eco-friendly biodegradable jumbo 9 1/2" pasta straw! As more restaurants face pressure to find sustainable
- 3、Unlike paper straws that tend to last 15 minutes in real world conditions, pasta straws can hold their strength and form for over an hour hour in a cold beverage
- 4、Aug 23, 2019 - The straws are, well, basically bucatini — straight, tubular lengths of uncooked noodles. But while they're all made in Italy from the same semolina
- 5、Oct 9, 2019 - Italian bargoers are going to have to use their noodles to suck down their drinks -- some bars are now using straws made out of of pasta,
- 6、Jul 23, 2018 - Straws made from sugar, wheat, bamboo and pasta are vying to replace the now-reviled plastic ones. But are any up to the task?